Our Sponsors & Donors Make This Initiative Possible!
FOLLOW THIS LINK to make a secure donation to the NewMusic Initiative; or to become one of the growing number of sponsors of the NC NEWMUSIC INITIATIVE please contact founder & director Edward Jacobs, 252-328-4280 or NewMusic@ecu.edu; or click this link.
This annual celebration of contemporary music is made possible only with the generous sponsorship of foundations, corporations and individuals.
We are profoundly grateful for the support they have offered us, and are proud to count those listed below among the NC NEWMUSIC INITIATIVE’s benefactors:
- Robert L. Jones Distinguished Professorship
- Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University
- Aaron Copland Fund for New Music
- East Carolina University
- School of Music Student Government Association
- Student Forum for Musical Organizations
- College of Fine Arts & Communications, Chris Buddo, Dean
- School of Music, Chris Ulffers, Director
- Dept. of Theory, Composition & Musicology, Tom Huener, Chair
- Jon & Robert Shaw
- The Reinhart Family Foundation
- David Pickel
- Henry & Tracey Smith
- Edward Jacobs & Pattie Glennon
- Drs. John Holter & Betty Williams
- Chris Knighten
- Salvatore Macchia
- Frances Cain
- Mark Richardson
- Michael Crane
- Michael Dingfelder
- Jon Nelson
- Jason Eckardt
- Charles Fantazzi
- David Glaser
- Myron & Barbara Caspar
- Patti Weeks
- Major & Mrs. Frank Rabey
- Mort Stine
- Etsil Mason & Alex Robertson
- Melanie Frost Moll
- Margaret & Jim Wirth
- Christine Gustafson & David Savige
- Glenn Laursen
- George Wisneskey
- Diane & Peter Stein
- Dr. Rodney Waschka II
- Dr. Gail Allen
- Michael Lowenstern & Katherine Cooke
- Patti Weeks
With special thanks to Harley Dartt, Thomas Sisson, Paula Toothman, Denise Warren, Dawn Phillips, and Kelley Kirk; to Chris Buddo, Chris Ulffers, Scott Carter, Tom Huener, Jorge Richter, Michael Crane, Adam Scott Neal; the entire School of Music staff, faculty and administration for their ongoing support and assistance.
NC NewMusic Initiative–where newmusic is born–dedicated to those who love to listen.
For additional information contact: Edward Jacobs, NewMusic@ecu.edu, 252-328-4280
BECOME A SPONSOR!
Come hear how new ideas are initiated, and celebrate our 20th ANNUAL EXPLORATION OF THE SOUNDS OF OUR TIME
There are concerts, Master Classes with visiting performers and composers, readings of student composers’ works, receptions, discussions and more!